When choosing a roofing material, opt for a metal tile. Metal roofing has many advantages over other types of finishes, and here is why.
The essential benefits of metal roofing
Metal tile is widely used for both residential and commercial properties.
- The metal tile has good reflectivity, which helps to reduce the use of cooling systems and energy consumption.
- Metal roofing has a very long service life, which significantly saves resources. For example, it serves up to 35 years, much longer than shingles.
- Metal tile is an eco-friendly material that can be easily recycled into a new product.
- Lightning strike on metal roofing is an understandable concern for homeowners. However, extensive research on lightning protection shows that metal roofing is no more likely to suffer a lightning strike than shingle roofs or any other type of roofing material.
- Metal roofing is one of the most fireproof materials.
- It is not susceptible to pests or rot.
- Metal tile is suitable for areas with heavy snowfalls. Snow slides off a metal roof much easier than any other roofing material.
Why metal roof installation should be left to roofing professionals?
Metal roof installation is a complex and technological process that should be entrusted to roofing professionals.
The roofing experts will take measurements and make the right choice of materials, insulation, waterproofing, vapor barrier, and soundproofing. This is the only way you can ensure that your roof is safe and will serve a long time. A professionally installed metal roof will not require replacement for the lifetime of your home.
How do you ensure that your metal roof lasts a long time?
After the installation of a new metal roof our specialists will recommend a maintenance plan that will include some essential advice for the property owners.
Do not ignore your annual roof inspections
Book your annual inspection by phone, and our specialist will conduct a survey and let you know the results. This check will identify potential issues that can be corrected to prevent secondary damage.
Do not postpone minor roof repairs
If your roof has minor leaks or clogged drains, do not postpone the repairs to avoid the deterioration of the roofing structures.
Use professional help for roof repairs
Certified equipment and health and safety measures should be prioritized in any roofing job, so do not try to repair you metal roof yourself. In addition, attempting repairs without special skills can further damage your metal roofing.
How much does a metal roof cost?
An estimate for a new metal roof can be given after a professional inspection of the roof. During the inspection, the roof specialist will determine the level of damage and calculate the cost of materials and the cost of work. They will also consider the size and configuration of the roof, the location of the home, and access. Without a survey, it is impossible to discuss the cost since each assessment is calculated individually, considering many factors.
Advance Roofing LLC is your trusted roofing company in Spokane. Our team has extensive experience in performing roofing works of varying complexity, and we are happy to take on the most challenging tasks. Contact us at (509) 201-4190 for a free consultation, and we will arrange a roof inspection at your convenience.
Author: Advance Roofing Team
Any roof issues?
Our experts can provide a free consultation and advice on the best solution
Call us at